Thursday, October 6, 2011

Poem by Jorn Boor '' In the eye of the beholder ''


Poem by Jorn Boor '' In the eye of the beholder ''

The path of life I will walk, slowly I will grow old
Along this road I stumble, throughout the years in which I unfold

Insecurity's hold me, only strong tough.. in my past before
Skill & faith... I use my tool set, to build my fundamental inner core

Passing phases of moving progression, through my moments of thought
Life's happiness I treasure in full, it's the ingredient for which I fought

I mature through life element's, painful encounters bring hard challenges for sure
My mind is set on self realization, which is destined to hold ones cure.

I like to run, I love to play, fight through all of my dislikes.
As long as I am still aging, I stay determinate to gain insights

Triggers, traps, challenges.. I won't give in, I will not be afraid.
Life's disadvantages I need to handle, so in the end I can set them straight

I let my inner soul control my destiny, I focus, I pay attention
I'll grow responsible, I create happiness within this true intention.

Birth intended I feel blessed to live, I must shine each single day
I hold in mind to respect my life, I choose to live it in my own way.

I stand up for all of my choices, of which I am allowed to make.
Otherwise I am not able to die in peace, I can't allow that my soul is fake.

Frustration towards Human Race, I feel the truth is loosing ground
One day I trigger the alarm, to your convenience I will let it sound

I'll be my own friend, the bond I create within will set me free
Maybe it doesn't mean to you that much for now, but in the end you'll agree

Hiding is the key for failure, in the end I will regret
I enjoy thunder, the lightings and rain, cleansed air is the result which I expect.

Faith is creating a gift we handout ourselves, it leads us towards alignment
My environment is a product of me, accomplished... so i can die in contentment. 

Jorn Boor, Johannesburg SA 
Date: 26-10-11

No comments: